Online Banking & Payments Training Course
Provides an extensive overview of both the online banking and the online payment landscape and the changes and developments within these worlds.
You will learn to understand current and future developments in online banking and how to define secure, new and relevant online banking and payment services. We will focus on different methods for web-based communications and online security as well as innovations in online banking and online payments.
This course is suitable for people with a business focus and/or a more technical oriented focus. The subjects that will be discussed and presented will not be too technical, and will be interesting for all people that want to know more about the payment and banking world.
Required skills and expertise
To attend this course, no special skills or expertise are required. (Basic) knowledge of financial transaction systems is an advantage.
After attending this training participants will understand:
- How the financial industry makes use of the online landscape;
- Online communication and its security as the fundament for online banking and payments;
- The online relationship between banks and customers;
- How to define “safe” online financial services;
- The main goal of this training is to give structure and vision.
Open and in-company training
You can choose to join one of our open training courses or you can request this training to be held on your premises as in-company training. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.