UL 3DS Self-Test Platform
EMVCo and UL collaborate to test EMV®* 3-D Secure products. Supporting the ecosystem stakeholders in advancing the next generation of EMV 3-D Secure.
The UL 3DS Self-Test Platform is a complete, configurable and versatile web-based platform that provides the ability to simulate the new EMV 3-DSecure ecosystem. The platform provides testing and compliance services in a more automated, user-friendly and scalable way. It is the perfect solution for the 3-D-Secure ecosystem, including product providers, PSPs, acquirers, issuers and payment schemes who want to offer this new technology to their customers.
The platform provides the ability to debug, test and ensure compliance before submitting a component for approval, while keeping the overview and control of the tests.
Through the same web platform UL supports a self-test environment, providing the right tools to speed up the development and debugging phases, as well as guiding customers to perform their product testing as per EMVCo defined processes in line with 3DS Approval Services.
In partnership with EMVCo, we ensure both the self-test platform and UL's testing services are always updated to include the latest EMV 3DS Specifications available.
Key benefits of the UL 3DS Self-Test Platform are:
- Enables customers to speed up the development and go-to-market of EMV 3-DS products
- Enhanced interface and features to help customer debug their components
- Always up-to-date with the latest EMV3DS specifications
- Fully compliant with EMVCo testing requirements
- One-stop shop for testing and formal approval services
To discover and enroll to the UL 3DS Self-Test Platform, click here.
Get in touch for more information below.
* EMV® is a registered trademark in the U.S. and other countries and an unregistered trademark elsewhere. The EMV trademark is owned by EMVCo, LLC.