8th International PLUS-Forum Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017
June 7, 2017 - Russia, Moscow - This event is dedicated to the analysis of the current state and development prospects of banking and payment industry of topical issues in Russia and globally.
The PLUS Journal will hold the 8th International PLUS-Forum 'Cards, Payments and Mobile 2017' in Moscow.
The following topics will be discussed:
- The role and place of banks and other market players, including international and Russian payment systems, in the NSPC ecosystem
- SWIFT, its national and macro-regional analogues; a new ecosystem of settlement services in the era of changes
- Consolidated role of mobile payments in retail banking
- Bitcoin and other crypto currencies; a modern outlook. Analysis of prospects and risks, business cases
- Islamic finance, global experiences and Russian reality
During the event challenges and tasks facing the Russian bankers will be discussed: today’s banking priorities such as issues as cost optimization, further development of the bank operation model, elaboration of strategy for the coming years based on a new economic reality, landmark infrastructure projects including NSPC, GIS GMP (State Information System on State and Municipal Payments) and other and their impact on the Russian payment business; assessment and prospects of digital banking; improvement of customer communications; modernization of the existing infrastructure; transport fares and other promising projects.
During the conference and round-table discussions internationally recognized experts will share their experience, inform about the results of projects implemented by leading market players, the current problems and prospects for the industry development.
Join UL's experts from 7-8 June in Russia, Moscow Exhibition and Convention Centre "Sokolniki".